Saturday, December 13, 2008

For our work Christmas party we went to Steak house 46 and our Doctors suprised us with Ipod Shuffles to hint to us where else we were going....We all knew it had to do with music but we still didn't know untill I opened my Ipod and listened to it and sure enough Dr.Griffiths downloaded most of all the Donny & Marie Music. (I didn't know who it was i was thinking...Mama Mia or something) but my mother inlaw (Donny's biggest fan) knew it was them.














Here is a GREAT clip of Donny doing some old school Hiphop....
Go Donny, Go Donny!


I loved the show! It was alot of fun!

** I'm so lucky to have such great doctors to work for! They are so much fun and nice! I'm very thankful!

(I forgot to take pictures of dinner etc..opps!)

5 comments:

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

After seeing Donny shake his money maker, I have a new celebrity crush. 51? Dang!

lauren said...

oh im sure suzie and lori were crazed!

Chase + Destiny said...

I love your cowboy boots!!! where did you get those???

lauren said...

i love how you are advertising for the simisters on the side bar and not G..what!!!

Chad & Emylee said...

nice boots! thanks for all the help in getting me started in this blog thing! loved ur message about the taquitos!!!